Saturday, February 7, 2015

monochrome jumpsuit designed by me (FEEBSDESIGN)

Hello
    Hope your weekend is going well? today's post is an outfit designed by me, I love monochrome outfits cos they are very easy to style and can never go wrong with it. i styled it with a red sandals from primark and a gold belt from aliexpress ,i guess it came out gorgeous. if you are interested in any of my designs you can contact me here;
EMAIL: fibian09@gmal.com or fibian09@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK: feeb willz or feebsdesign
PHONE NO: +380935666431 strictly business pls.
INSTAGRAM: feebwills
thank you guys.




by the way what do u think about braids on me? i love me some nice braids . i know it looks nice on me teeeheee.

OUTFIT DETAILS;
jumpsuit: feebsdesign
shoes: primark
belt: aliexpress
wristwatch: random store
earrings:gift
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY, HAVE A BLISSFUL WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment