Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MY FIRST DESIGN (Bowtop and a midiskirt)

Hey guys,
 hope you all are doing great? so its been a year plus since i last blogged but am back now, so many things going on so it was a bit difficult for me to cope but i will try my possible best to update the blog at least once a week. so today's post is about my very first design, as you all know i am an inspiring (self taught)fashion designer and i really love what i do.most of the outfits i will be sharing with you are outfits made by me unless stated otherwise. the first items i started making were bow-ties and clutches, but i use my hands to make them then i bought a sewing machine and this outfit was the first i made with my machine.its just a simple skirt set but can be worn for different occasions, she wore a red sandals to compliment the outfit.THANKS FOR STOPPNG BY have a beautiful day.
OUTFIT DETAILS
skirtset: feebsdesign
model:missamy93 (uzoamaka okoye)
sandals:zara
 the model is so pretty, check her instagram page @missamy93.

No comments:

Post a Comment